Super Confidence Building Tips
Here it is in a nutshell! The confidence building tips you need to remember to increase your self confidence. Why not print a copy of this page right now and hang it somewhere you can see it every day.
Some of the tips below may seem familiar if you have explored the rest of the site. By bringing everything together on one page, I hope to make it easier for you to capture the essence of confidence building and to apply it on a daily basis.
Tips to help you feel more confident:
- Create a clear picture in your mind of being confident and getting a positive response or result
- Use positive words that reinforce confidence rather than undermine it
- Stand and act as if you ARE confident
- Imagine how a confident person would handle your situation
- Study confident people you admire until you begin to feel and act like them
Learn more about the power of positive
visualisation and try the Confidence Builder exercise.
Self esteem tips:
- Treat yourself as if you were your own best friend
- Be kind to yourself with your words and actions
- Focus on the positive things about yourself
- Praise yourself many times a day
- Gracefully accept the compliments of others
- Contribute to others with words and actions
Learn to change how you feel with positive
High self-esteem is not just important, it is Pivotal!
Developing high self-esteem is part of finding the path to living to our full potential.
Confidence building tips to build resources:
- Think positively. Look for the silver lining in every cloud
- Pursue nourishing and uplifting experiences
- Create a fulfilling
De-stress with regular relaxation
- Play regularly to recharge your batteries
- Exercise for that all round feel-good factor
Tips to make you more positive:
- Do not watch, listen to, or read the news just before bed
- Remind yourself that bad news is not all there is
- Focus on what is good and positive
- Adopt a win-win philosophy: be grateful for your blessings and learn from 'negative' experiences
- Smile and laugh more
- Before sleep, recall all the positive experiences of the day
Expand your mind confidence building tips:
- Introduce new activities into your lifestyle
- Do everyday things in new and different ways
- Stretch yourself. Go beyond your comfort zone
Find out how
activities can make you more confident with change.
Empower yourself with these tips:
- Delete the words: should, ought, must, have to, from your vocabulary
- Set clear goals. Break them down into manageable steps
- Seek and
- Don't be overwhelmed. Look for all the available choices or options in a given situation
- Encourage and support yourself with positive self-talk when facing difficulty
Read about how to set
goals you can achieve...
Tips for coping with recession
For many of you who are affected by recession and economic downturn, here are some
special tips for boosting confidence and keeping your spirits high.
Use these confidence building tips in your everyday life and you'll soon notice a positive difference in how you feel. You'll stop wondering how you are going to cope, and start enjoying your life.
If you are thirsty for a bit more than tips and are looking for a more in-depth approach, try these
techniques or invest in my book
Feel Your Worth…Know Your Power. Available in pdf format, it's ready for immediate download.
SELF CONFIDENCE SECRETS
Fill in the form below to receive the next issue of my free monthly e-zine called Self Confidence Secrets
Don't Let the Recession Beat You
Tip for Boosting your Learning Confidence
Build Your Personal Lifestyle for Super Confidence
De-stress and Build Resources with Rest and Recreation
Return from Confidence Building Tips to Home Page